Dips, Spreads & Dressings eBook Volume 1
Sometimes all you need to spice up a dish is a little extra “something.”
Whether it’s mayo/mustard/ketchup, your favorite salad dressing or mom’s special sauce recipe, condiments have a unique way of turning an ordinary meal from drab to fab.
NOW AVAILABLE is DIPS,SPREADS & DRESSINGS-VOL. 1, my special e-book collection of 24 condiment recipes made with fresh, whole food ingredients that will add plenty of pizzazz to your meals without spiking your health goals.
Some of the recipes you’ll find included in this collection are:
- Skinny Guacamole, the slimmed down version of everyone’s favorite party dip
- Easy Cranberry Relish, a holiday favorite that works well on turkey or roast beef sandwiches any time during the year
- A Gluten-Free Vegan Creamy Mushroom Gravy that works well with mashed potatoes, smashed cauliflower or a roasted vegetable mash
- The Hazelnut Chocolate Spread that’s healthier than Notella and just as delicious
- The ultra-versatile Skinny Cilantro Lime Dressing that can be poured over a salad, used as a marinade or even put in a glass and drank as a juice
With Dips, Spreads & Dressings-Vol 1, you can make your own healthy condiments that will enhance your plate and please your palate!
Tarashaun Hausner is the founder of BlenderBabes.com. She credits using a blender daily for helping her heal an unhealthy relationship with food. A passionate advocate for healthy living, she is committed to helping others pursue optimal wellness and heal their bodies with clean eating.